VISUAL MERCHANDISER / SALES CONSULTANT ROLE
We are looking to recruit a Visual Merchandiser / Sale Consultant to join our established team at our Tenterden store in Kent. This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced visual merchandiser to work for an independent boutique to showcase their own inspirational style.
A full-time role, 5 days a week, 9:30-5:30, to include every other Saturday.
- Has fashion retail and visual merchandising experience
- Is a people person with good communication skills
- Has a keen eye on the latest fashion trends
- Works well as part of a small team
- To play a significant role in our visual merchandising and window dressing
- To achieve strong sales and provide style consultation advice
- Confidently use our shop retail IT
- To be a part of an independent run business and fun, dynamic sale team
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme
- Not required to work Bank Holidays, Sundays or late evenings!
- Email your CV & cover letter to Mr. M Busby at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any additional questions about the role call 01580 763815