Fashion Retail Sales Assistant | Zero-Hour Contract
We are currently recruiting a fashion retail sales assistant at our Tenterden store, on a zero-hour contract. Flexible days to cover holidays, sickness and surges in demand, as required. Up to a maximum of 8 days per month, including Saturdays.
The role will be to support the sales team, delivering exceptional service to every customer. This position is ideal for someone local, who wants to work flexible hours and loves fashion - of course!
What we are looking for:
- Flexible - holiday & sickness cover
- 8-hour shift 9:30 am - 5:30 pm, including lunch break
- Retail experience preferred, not essential
Your role & responsibilities:
- Greeting and serving customers
- Assisting directly with customer requests
- Processing cash, card & telesale payments
- Updating customer records in our database
- Handling product returns and payment refunds
- Inventory and stock-taking as required
- Arranging products and creating inspirational displays
- Unpacking and arranging new stock deliveries
- Keeping the store clean
- Full training will be provided
- Flexible working days
- We don’t work Sundays or Bank Holidays!
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a small, independent business
- Email your CV & cover letter to Mr. M Busby at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any additional questions about the role call 01580 763815