We are looking to expand our team with a new, exciting dual role to support the growth in our Tenterden store. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really enthusiastic and close-knit team of positive people. Full training will be given to the right candidate but being creative with a great sense of style, understanding of fashion and complete customer focus is a must.
The role involves supporting and assisting one of the directors with promoting the Elizabeth Rose social media channels and being involved in the merchandising, buying and sales. The ideal candidate would have some experience in retail, a keen eye for fashion, be social media savvy and a hard-working, positive people person.
Experience and key skills:
- Strong sales ability
- Previous retail experience preferred but not essential as full training is given
- Skilled in social media
- Good photography and filming skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Hard-working and take pride in going the extra mile
- Outgoing, confident and motivated
A fabulous opportunity for the right individual. Applicants must send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org